Thursday, August 4, 2011

I left Lambchop in bed because I was full of energy and ready to seize the day!  I headed to Barrie to pick up some shoes I ordered on the internet and then off to Cookstown to my favourite antique market, 'the Barn', and rummaged through lots of stuff!  It's where I find little bits and pieces of old treasures to sew onto my bears! I was tempted to buy an old puppy on wheels but he was just in too rough shape and would have needed too much of my precious time to work on him!  He will be special for someone else I'm sure.  However, if he's still there next time, who knows?  Maybe he's meant to be for me!  We'll see!  In the meantime I found some pretty vintage lace that will come in handy some day and maybe inspire me!

Back to Barrie to Michael's Craft Store to root around in there.  Not too successful either.  Snuck in the new movie, Crazy Stupid Love, very sweet, and then went to Chapters for a little browse.  I bought two magazines, Where Women Work and altered Couture, woo, $15 apiece!  With taxes it was $36!!  Well, they are more like books than magazines anyway and I was too weak to resist!  Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment